Coach Yourself With Job Search Debugged
Download Job Search Debugged and get started using advice specifically targeted towards executives and technology leaders
You have the credentials and the job market is good. You need to brush up on your job search skills and be cautioned about "gotchas."
You have been looking for a new job for awhile and no offers are forthcoming. You are convinced you just need to tweak your process.
The job market is tighter than you expected and you need an edge over the competition.
Job Search Debugged
Insider's Guide to Job Search for
Executives and Technology Professionals
Get job search advice from hiring authorities
Prevent common mistakes, recognize urban myths
Get control over your job search
Your resource for:
- Handling the compensation question
- Smart answers to interview questions
- The importance of corporate culture
- How to get your network to do what they say they will do
- Understanding why job boards don't work
- Tools to handle a poor interviewer
- Creating an elevator pitch that works. You will be asked follow-on questions.
- Ending your struggle with the "Tell me about yourself" question
- Creating an excellent resume
- Learning tips to get to the hiring authority
- Getting the most from references
- Becoming an expert at finding leads
- Conducting interviews that result in offers
- Getting the attention of the right recruiter
Job Search Debugged by Rita Ashley gives you an insider's view of an effective job search. Advice comes from Rita and the people with whom you want to connect: CEOs, investors, recruiters and hiring authorities. The book reveals exactly what to do to get control over your job search. See the blog for samples of Rita's unique advice.